Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

I´m on my way!

Despite the delay of me stupidly missing my flight on Wednesday, I am now happily on my way to Peru for another several month stint at Aldea Yanapay!  I am going to be jumping right into work when I arrive as it will be the middle of the school week practically, and I´ll have to be coordinating volunteers that probably know a lot more about what´s going on than I do...  BUT I can´t wait to see my friends, and all the kids... I am just so excited.  I´m currently at the airport in Columbia, waiting for my next flight which leaves in approximately six hours.  I´ve been here already for five and slept a mere thirty minutes... Oh well.  That´s what I get for sleeping late one day!!!Anyway, I couldnt be more excited and nervous to start this new journey on my career path and in my Spanish speaking skills.  I hope to keep everyone updated as often as possible =)

Love love love,
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment